Drip TherapyIV Hydration at Restore Cryotherapy
The Restore Mission is that you always feel better when you leave our store than when you arrived.
As part of that experience, we want to hydrate and educate. We know that people in Texas are in a state of chronic dehydration and this is a common issue affecting about 75% of Americans. Most people don’t realize they aren’t drinking enough water, and drink far less than their body needs, preferring soda and other beverages which can actually contribute to dehydration.
We want you to experience a true, balanced state of hydration through IV therapy. We also want to educate you on how to properly and effectively integrate an oral hydration regimen into daily life. Proper hydration is essential for digestion, detoxification of the liver and kidneys, and waste removal. Without it, people face medical complications such as fatigue, headaches, joint pain, ulcers, weight gain, high blood pressure, and kidney issues.
With IV Hydration therapy, you get the hydration and nutrients you need right when you need them, without waiting for them to go through your digestive system. That means 100% absorption and immediate benefit.
Drip Therapy Treatments offered at Restore Cryotherapy
• Vitamin C fights fatigue, inflammation, and infection.
• Dexpanthenol, Biotin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine, Pyridoxine, and Folic Acid, the B vitamins, are instrumental in hundreds of cellular functions and reactions operating like a well oiled machine while providing energy.
• Chromium for body conditioning including weight loss, increasing muscle, and decreasing body fat. Can improve athletic performance, to increase energy, and prevent age-related mental decline.
• Copper is necessary for producing and storing iron. This helps prevent anemia (which can lead to chronic fatigue), and osteoporosis, keeping bones strong.
• Manganese is an essential mineral involved in chemical processes in the body, including processing of cholesterol, carbohydrates, protein, and bone formation.
• Zinc is another essential mineral involved in proper growth and maintenance of the human body. It is found in several systems and is needed for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, and much much more.
• Selenium increases the action of antioxidants which prevents and helps treat many conditions.
• Helps protect cells from damage caused by harmful free radicals
• Can treat auto-immune, digestive, and cardiovascular problems caused by inflammation
• Most prevalent antioxidant
• Removes toxins from the body that contribute to inflammation and pain
• Anti inflammatory properties
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
• Reduces inflammation
• Combats fatigue and boosts mood
• Produces energy, serotonin and norepinephrine
• B12 for extra energy
• Helps reduce breathlessness caused by bronchoconstriction after rigorous physical activity and exercise.
• A great weapon for hard gainers looking to pack on muscle. Supplementing with l- carnitine can help you increase your strength, and heavier weights mean bigger muscles in the long run.
• strengthens heart muscle cells, pumps more blood to the muscles,extends their life spans, and protects them from damage.
• Helps increase muscle endurance by up to 50%. One way that taurine may enhance endurance is by helping the heart to pump more blood to the muscles.
• You may able to complete more reps on the bench press than without Taurine supplement.
• Lose fat, gain muscle, and recover faster after a workout.
When the body has enough Glutathione after a workout, the muscles recover much more quickly by fighting off the released free radicals. It increases stamina and endurance, lessens muscle fatigue and stress. It lessens the production of lactic acid and improves heart function and strengthens the immune system making it a great way to help ward off post workout slumps.
• Boost energy to lessen fatigue after workout
• Increased muscle and heart energy in endurance sports (ergogenic aid)
• Increased ‘Glycogen Sparing’ effect in endurance athletes
• Reduced lactic acid concentration in muscle leads to a delay in the onset of muscular fatigue and cramps
• Increased peripheral blood supply provides more oxygen absorption and leads to more energy production in aerobic exercise
Pantothenic Acid (B5)
• Promotes healthy skin with the ability to reduce signs of skin aging such as redness and skin spots
• Called the “beauty vitamin”
• Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails
• Renders a natural glow to the skin
• Reduces wrinkles and prevents sagging skin by improving elasticity
• Protects the skin from harmful UV rays of the sun
• Improves skin clarity, tone and texture
• Ability to slow aging process
• Reduces severity of ailments such as common cold
• Natural antihistamine helps to control allergies
• Helps heal wounds
• Protects ill effects of stress on body, brain and nervous system
• Lowers the risk of heart disease and cholesterol
• Mineral that keeps your immune system strong
• Can shorten duration of the common cold
• Helps protect cells from the damage caused by harmful free radicals
• Supports a healthy liver and immune system
• Promotes detoxification and optimal cellular health
• Replenish electrolytes and fluid to rehydrate with double the fluid of a regular drip
• The feeling of a hangover is general dehydration and lack of Vitamin B12
• Aids in alcohol and amino acid metabolism, protein digestion, and energy production
• Shortens duration of illness and viruses such as the common cold
• Protects against the ill effects of stress
• Improves blood flow, which can lower blood pressure and cholesterol
• Antioxidant and antihistamine properties
• Protects cells from damage caused by harmful free radicals
• Supports a health liver and immune system
• Vital for maintaining cellular health
• Slows aging of cells
• Removes toxins and unwanted impurities out of your body (Detox)
If you are looking to get lean, this energy producing amino acid is what you need.
• Reduce fatigue
• Appetite suppressant
• Keeps your body from storing fat
• Increases your aerobic capacity to help you burn more calories
• Breaks down carbs for energy
• Controls glucose levels
• Breaks down simple carbs which produces energy
• Converts the food you eat into glucose, by burning fat, which gives you energy to exercise
How it Works
You have a headache or a hangover; feel run down or exhausted from a hard workout regimen; want to feel better after years of a chronic condition (i.e. fibromyalgia); or you can’t sleep, lose weight or fight off colds and other ailments.
Visit our relaxed environment at Restore where our trained nursing staff will guide you through the best options. Restore falls under the supervision and support of a leading IV therapy practice. We will evaluate your situation and explain the applicable IV therapies that best fit your needs.
We have a variety of proprietary IV infusions to choose from. Our IV therapies take between 10-30 minutes. You go back to your life feeling better and more energized than ever. IV infusions are a safe, effective way to restore your mind and body.